The 2013 edition of the Solar Electricity Handbook is a practical and straightforward guide to using photovoltaic solar panels to generate electricity. It is the seventh edition of the book, which has been updated yearly since 2009.
Assuming no previous knowledge of solar panels, the book explains how solar panels work, how they can be used and explains the steps you need to take to successfully design and install a solar electric system from scratch using photovoltaic solar panels.
Accompanying this book is a solar resource website containing lots of useful information, lists of suppliers and on-line solar energy calculators that will simplify the cost analysis and design processes.
Why buy the Solar Electricity Handbook?
- The Handbook is a simple, practical guide to using electric photovoltaic panels.
- The book is suitable for enthusiastic novices for building professionals and architects learning about photovoltaics.
- Clear examples, diagrams and example projects are given to demonstrate the true capabilities of these systems.
- The Handbook is updated yearly, providing a up-to-date reference for anyone planning to use electric photovoltaic technology.
- It is the most comprehensive book on solar electric systems available today.
- It is backed up by the most powerful online calculator tools available, to make your design and calculations as straightforward as possible.
- With comprehensive detail in the book for both North America and Europe, the Handbook provides you with information that is relevant to you and your project – where ever you live.